Friday, June 08, 2007

File Under: WTF?!


Yesterday at work, I was wasting time like I normally do, and I came across this news story. Now, I may not be a rocket scientist, but I am a genius (note to self: mail in annual Mensa dues) and this story just boggles my mind. How the hell does one end up in this predicament? Conceivably, I can see how the truck driver could miss someone right in front of his truck. I mean, have you ever been in one of those things? They are ginormous. But the odds of someone wheeling by and getting jammed into the front grill facing forward and in just the right angle so that he doesn’t tip over and get sucked under the wheels? That has got to be one hell of a coincidence. Seriously, that guy should go buy a lottery ticket. And can you imagine what it would feel like to be sitting there while the engine revs up and slowly starts to pull away? I know I would have crapped my pants.

5 comments:

Mighty Dyckerson said...

"The chair was undamaged except for losing most of the rubber on its wheels."

From now on, I hope that kid carries a spare and a jack in the trunk of that thing.

tfg said...

Hood ornaments are so retro.

5 of 9er said...

Truly as WTF story.

Unknown said...

wouldnt be the first time! (you crapped in your pants) BADUMBUM! (drum thing after a FANTASTIC joke made by me.)

The [Cherry] Ride said...

That's about the best story I've read in weeks.