Friday, July 23, 2010

I now own a dress!

I just bought a dress for wedding #2 of the summer. Wedding #1 was a Juneau affair, so I wore rubber shoes and jeans. Yes, I'm serious. That's just how we roll up here. And it's awesome. I haven't owned a dress since, um... OH! I remember. I had to buy a dress for a wedding two summers ago, but then I spilled bleach on it and it got ruined. Every wedding since then I've just worn a skirt or whatever. I am not exactly what anyone would call a fashionista. Actually, why does anyone use that word? It's stupid.

Now that I have a snazzy new dress. I am ready to DANCE! Know who else likes to dance? My friend, Miz Bitch. It wouldn't surprise me if he knew the entire Napoleon Dynamite dance. In fact, I think Miz Bitch needs to accompany me some where we could show off our impressive moves. You know, since we are going to be in the same part of the country and I am awesome and only an idiot would pass up the chance to hang out with KaDonk. Think about it, Miz.

3 comments:

Michael5000 said...

It's true! I myself would never pass up a chance to hang out with KaDonk, being in the right part of the country.

Careful with the bleach this time.

Anonymous said...

you know what dancing leads to....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pouIFiaIig

Kritkrat said...

Cheesy acting and big hair?