Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What are you thankful for this year?

There are just so many things that I am thankful for right now, it’s hard to know where to begin. I mean, just in the last week I’ve been so blessed. I am so thankful for the douche bag that stole my wallet. It really made my night. I’ve been in such a great mood all week and that just really topped things off. And my co-worker deserves a gold star for reminding me that we wake up with a choice and every morning and we can either choose to be in a good mood or a bad mood. That really put things in perspective. My vet has also been a real asset in my life. I really appreciated the lecture about my dogs teeth followed by the astronomical vet bill and the ‘there’s-nothing-we-can-really-do-about-Pint’s-seizures’ pep talk. My vet is swell. Being woken up at 2am on a week night because someone wanted to make out with my roommate is another thing I am super thankful for. I mean, at least I didn’t have to make out with anyone (because kissing is gross) and I was able to go right back to sleep. And I am thankful that someone stole my last can of Coke out of the employee refrigerator. I am trying to break my caffine addiction and it was really thoughtful of you to help me out. I mean, really, how can you not be thankful for all of that?

So, my wonderful 3 readers, what are you thankful for this year?

2 comments:

Michael5000 said...

I'm thankful that I don't have your vet or coworker, and that nobody stops by at 2 a.m. wanting to make out with my roommate/wife. Also, for my wallet.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful because as my boobs get bigger, my waist looks smaller, and even though I didnt think it was possible, I may be getting even hotter.