Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sometimes, I am so lame...


After a week of entirely too much alcohol consumption, capped off with a stumble home at 3am where I proceeded to drunk dial all the major players – past and present – in my life, I have decided that I should probably erase some of the phone numbers that no longer belong in my cell. Sure, I could focus on not drinking so much, but its winter in Alaska and that’s just what you do here. But apparently, it is still dangerous for me to have certain phone numbers readily accessible after midnight. I know I should have deleted some of them long ago, but it’s harder than I thought it would be. I don’t think I’m still hung up on any of my exes, but I must be at least a little or it wouldn’t be so hard to let go. And that kind of sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you drunk dialed all the major players, why didn't I get a call?

blythe said...

the first step is deleting those numbers. step two, for me, is often electronic embarrassment, for which i suggest this...http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-in-labs-stop-sending-mail-you-later.html