Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fake N' Bake

I am going to a wedding next month and I really don’t have the time or inclination to tan before hand, but it’s also pretty much a necessity considering how scary white I am, so I have decided to give spray tanning a try. I am doing a test run this week. I am pretty sure the end result of this experiment is going to be a very orange Kadonkadonk for a few days but I’ll never know until I try, right?



I have decided that none of my other friends can get married anytime soon. Weddings are expensive. If I ever decided to get married, I am SO going to elope in Vegas. I figure that will be the only time in my life I’ll splurge on a suite in the Luxor, and I’ve wanted to do that for awhile now. Of course, if I find myself a good sugar daddy that will take me to Vegas and let me blow his money on a regular basis so I can scratch that off my list, I don’t know what I’ll do. But I’m not going to worry about that until I meet a hot, old, rich man that’s totally in to chubby, half-albino girls.

6 comments:

Em Cee McG said...

Dude, bolivia is the shiiiiiiit!!!! Beautiful people, beautiful culture, beautiful mountains. Good luck with the tanning thing, if I come back and and don´t have skin cancer on my nose I´ll be happy. this sun is intense. My PCT class is pretty cool. But my head is like jello with all the spanish, yellow fever vaccines (this week we get a rabies shot!), potatoes and other stuff (technical, cultural, trufi riding, safety and health training classes) they´ve been cramming down my throat or in my shoulder and butt cheek. Gotta go! ¡que tengas buen dia!

NAME: Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Ask the spray tan people for the George Hamilton, a.k.a., the Gay Blade.

becca said...

there is a website for that. hothalfalbinos.sex

5 of 9er said...

That photo scares me.

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Umm, good luck with the spray tan-thing. That's gutsy.

Kadonkadonk said...

George!! My first South American blog visitor!

Obviously, scrabble is not going to work out. Boo. :(

Glad you're doing well.