Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just Dance

This is my favorite new couple, the best new choreographer (and one of my favorite former dancers), and it was definitely the most well danced routine last night. Jeanine is my favorite female dancer and I’m really hoping people will see through Kayla’s way over-hyped dancing and keep Jeanine in the show. If you watch this clip and don’t want to be a dancer, then this show obviously isn’t for you. I absolutely adore it and every year I say I’m going to start taking dance lessons. I never do, but wouldn’t that be awesome?

Anyway, here’s what I am hoping happens:
Melissa, Jeanine, Janette – Top 3 Girls
Brandon, Ade, Jason – Top 3 Boys
That would be the best Top 6 ever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not watching this because I havent watched last night's episode yet, but Jeanine and Ade are my two favorites. Although I love Randi and Evan as a couple.

Em Cee McG said...

does not compute.