Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Germany's Jonas Brothers



How come European teeny-bopper bands are so much better than the crap Disney churns out? Of course, it's really hard to get past the hair on the lead singer but if you close your eyes and forget that dude looks like a lady, it's not horrible (although the cheesy thunder in the background and the shots where they look like they are going to be decapitated when they jump out of the helicopter are pretty bad). Okay, so it's not something I am going to listen to over and over again, but I could actually get through the whole thing, which is more than I can say for Hannah Montana or the Jonas Brothers.

3 comments:

Em Cee McG said...

emo music sucks, even in Europe

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Are you sure that's a guy? He sings and looks like a girl.

No way!

Kim @citygirlinak said...

oh I love these guys! okay so far just that song...but it totally rocks! srsly, even my husband like them...he tries to say he discorvered them before me, but its a lie!