Monday, December 22, 2008

Confessions, Part I


I went to see Twilight with my roommate a little over a week ago… and I didn’t hate it. Don’t judge me! Robert Pattinson is hot. It’s sick that he was born in, like 1986, but whatever – that’s still legal. Even worse - I got curious and got the first book. Long story short, I read the whole series, even the leaked Midnight Sun manuscript. I hope the fact that I am now reading The Kite Runner and I have The Memory Keepers Daughter waiting in the wings will keep people from thinking less of me.

3 comments:

Radioactive Tori said...

My daughter (almost 11) and I are reading the first Twilight book right now. I am so incredibly happy that I have her or else I'd probably be embarrassed to be reading it. Right now I can say "oh my daughter wanted to read it" even though it was really ME who suggested it to HER because I wanted to read it! So at least you know I don't think any less of you because of this.

Anonymous said...

I cant separate him from Cedric Diggory. And he looks like he is trying too hard to look hip and pretty. Kids these days need to learn to run a brush through their hair.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

If you're reading anything, that's pretty good, I think.