Sunday, October 17, 2010

More NFL Doppelgangers

Last year, I blogged about all the doppelgangers there are in the NFL. Perhaps it's because I am hungover and unable to get off the couch today, or maybe it's because that last post still generates most of my blog traffic, but I decided to revisit the topic.

First up, Super Bowl MVP Drew Brees. I decided to start with an easy one, so sue me.
I recently saw Alias for the first time, which is probably why I never noticed before how much he looks like Michael Vartan.
Clay Matthews:

He looks like Chris Jericho. Or maybe a roided out Spicoli...
But the one I really noticed today was Miami kicker Dan Carpenter. I don't really know much about the Dolphins, so I have never paid attention to him before.
But he totally looks like a happy little Boromir from Lord of the Rings! It's adorable.
And now that I brought it up, I am going to go watch the Fellowship of the Ring. The perfect cure for a wicked hangover.

2 comments:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Wow. Nice work on this. Those are some good twins.

Anonymous said...

I wonder which one has the biggest penis.