Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What is up with all the NFL doppelgangers?

Sure, everyone knows about the uncanny resemblance between Omar Epps and Mike Tomlin (probably because they are both pretty damn hawt - I mean, come on, who hasn't pictured making an Oreo sandwich with these two?) but what about the other NFL Coach look-a-likes?

I mean, you have Andy Reid and Mike Holmgren:
Ok, those aren't the best pictures, but trust me - they look a lot alike. And then there is my personal favorite, Lovie Smith and John Amos (specifically John from Coming to America).
Everytime I see Lovie, I just want to scream, "They got the Golden Arches, mine are the Golden Arcs. They got the Big Mac, I got the Big Mick." It makes watching football even more awesome when you get to use Coming to America quotes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont know who any of those people are. I think you are just making this shit up.