Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ugh. I am sick of thinking.

In an effort to stop thinking about health insurance and the economy, I have decided to simply post inappropriate shit I find on the Internet while I am supposed to be working. It sure beats actually accomplishing anything. And if anyone finds this gum in a real store, it is now required that you send me some.Ditto with this awesome flashlight:
I'm expecting a lot from your comment to this post, Becca. Don't let me down. Camel balls and an alien dildo. I don't think I could have given you any better material.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

talk about pressure....

Anonymous said...

no, but seriously, I think we have finally figured out where camels actually store all that water.

Anonymous said...

but honestly, how crass. Couldn't you have given me something more subtle to comment on, perhaps a camel dildo or alien balls.

Anonymous said...

however, that is neither here nor there. I must say, though, that phoning home has just taken on a new meaning.