Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Forgetting about politics for the weekend...

Zoe is staring at the line I let fall into the water because I was too busy taking pictures of everyone. Oops. So I haven't been sailing in a while - sue me!
One of the nicest boats that went out this weekend was Seychelles. Here she is out in front of us.
Look at the helicopter on the back of this bad boy. Holy shit! I wonder what it's like to have more money than god?
Cap't B when it is sunny and nice out. Is that a smile?!
Zoe has got to be the most photogenic dogs ever. Seriously. Pint is cute, but I usually have to take about five pictures to get one good one. I have never seen a bad pictures of Zoe. Plus, she is the perfect sailing dog. She loves water, she doesn't get seasick and she stays out of the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont think that God needs money.