Tuesday, July 31, 2007

So sleepy...

My BFF was in town this weekend and I finally got to do some of the tourist-y things DC has to offer. I can’t believe I’ve been here for well over a year now and I haven’t been to half the museums on the Mall. The only down side to the whole weekend is that I didn’t once get really drunk. And I was so looking forward to that.

Anyway, I haven’t caught up on my sleep since she left and I have absolutely no motivation to write anything remotely entertaining right now.

5 comments:

Scary Monster said...

Me be a retard. What the hell is a BFF?

Anonymous said...

BEST FRIEND FOREVER, ASSHOLE! AND THAT IS ME. I am sorry you didnt get drunk. I didnt really get drunk either. What is HAPPENING to us? Are we old and crotchety already? And I still like to think of myself as a young hot piece of ass....

Mighty Dyckerson said...

If it were me, I would've shown her the ole "Washington Monument" if you know what I'm sayin'. And I think you do.

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Sitting on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial was one of my favorite places to hang. Would have been perfect, too, if there weren't always so many frickin tourists.

Aside from that, pretty much all of the other "touristy" stuff sucks. The tourists can keep 'em.

Em Cee McG said...

How could your BFF have been in DC, I have been in Bolivia this whole time... wait a minute... no that just doesn't make sense.