Thursday, May 05, 2011

Love and Hate

Things that really bug me:
1. Sheets. I mean, I have a fitted sheet on my bed obviously but I hate the feeling of tucked in sheets. I like getting into a messy bed with a big fluffy comforter and burrowing into it.
2. Not being able to give 1/2 stars on Netflix. I don’t know why this bugs me so much, but really, how much is that to ask?!
3. Olives. Every.single.kind.
4. Dogs that jump on you. I don’t care what breed, 20 pounds or 200 pounds that shit is not cool.
5. Elizabeth Moss. She’s on Mad Men and I know some people think she is pretty but I don’t really see it. I want to like her because I absolutely loved West Wing, but I find her kind of annoying.

Things I Heart:
1. Forehead kisses. And just making out in general really. I’ve been seeing someone and I absolutely love the beginning of a relationship when you just make out for hours and can’t stop thinking about that person. When none of their annoying habits annoy you yet and you fall asleep tangled up together and haven’t moved when you wake up. Unfortunately, this guy is moving soon and I have no idea what is going to happen. But for now, I will take the kisses and not worry about the rest.
2. Friday Night Lights. I just finished watching the last season and am bummed out. I was hoping Mad Men would replace it, but it’s just not the same. (See #4 above)
3. Chai.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I'm so with you on Netflix. Or at least give us a scale of 1-10. I spend way too much time figuring out if it's a 3 or 4 star movie. Or a 2 or a 3.