Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's Always Sunny in Arizona!

I was in Anchorage all last week on business. So when I got into the office yesterday morning, I expected it to be a hellish Monday and I was fully expecting this week to drag by. Then I unexpectedly got asked to go to Phoenix next week. My job is still pretty new and I definitely didn't think that I would be doing much traveling. I mean, have you looked at airfare to or from Alaska recently? It's ridiculous. But in the last two months I've been up to Anchorage, over to Sitka, and now I get to go to sunny, warm, beautiful Phoenix. So, whatever I did to please the sun gods, please let me know what it was so that I can keep on doing it! And if the airline gods are listening, want to fill me in on what I have to do to get a window seat? 'Cause right now, I'm willing to do pretty much whatever. Juneau to Phoenix is a long way to go stuck in a middle seat...

No comments: