Friday, May 09, 2008

It's all in the details...

The ferry ticket has been purchased, the route pretty well fleshed out, the notice has been given, and all that is left to do is pack up and find someone to take over the last two months of my lease. Keep your fingers crossed.

The moving whirlwind hasn’t hit yet, but I can feel it coming. Considering how big this move is and how many little things I still have to do, so far it’s been surprisingly easy. Did I just jinx it? Crap, I hope not.

Pretty much the most time consuming thing I need to accomplish over the next few weeks is to come up with the perfect road-tripping playlist. My stupid computer is acting up, so that’s making life more difficult and I’ve only got about a dozen songs so far. I’m taking suggestions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Playlists are SO passe. Sirius radio is the way to go. Playboy channel for no extra charge.

Anonymous said...

I like to drive to anything that makes me feel bad ass. But watch out for the Po Po because with bad ass music comes a lead foot.

May I suggest something hard and rockin like ACDC. It'll keep you awake.

moondog said...

i just put the ipod on random and let *it* pick my music (all while keeping the fast forward button handy "just in case"). i think this method actually got me out of a ticket in texas. all i know is that hank williams randomly got selected to play right when the trooper asked me for my ID etc and only gave me a warning for speeding!

5 of 9er said...

You must listen to Willie's "On The Road Again" at least once. Sure it's obvious, but it makes the trip so much more fun and cheesy.