Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sun Days

I’ve been racking my brain trying to think of something to blog about this week. My life is pretty boring right now. I just got over a fucking cold. So, that’s been a lot of fun. Summer colds are the worst. Luckily, it was raining most of the time I was sick so I didn’t feel like I was missing anything.

So, Juneau is a rain forest and they actually have Sun days here. Not Sunday, like the day of the week. Employers will actually let people go home early if it’s sunny out and there hasn’t been sun for a long time. If you haven’t seen the sun in over a month and then all of a sudden it’s a gorgeous day out, there is no way anyone is going to get any work done. Sun days are the best. The whole town practically skips around all day smiling and giggling. We all shit rainbows and butterflies when the sun comes out around here. I’ve never lived anywhere so affected by the weather. We hunker down for the bad weather and don’t let it stop us, but everyone lives for the sunny days.

Yeah, so, that’s about all I got for this week.

1 comment:

I'm Miz Bitch said...

Nice post and i dig the new theme!