1. I don’t like turkey. I have no idea why it’s taken me so long to realize that, but I am not a huge fan. I’ll take pork over poultry any day. And apparently I also like ‘gamy’ meat – venison, buffalo, pheasant. Anyone who says that shit isn’t amazing doesn’t know how to cook or hunt.
2. Packer games live are even better than Packer games on TV. And tailgating is my new favorite sport.
3. I am above average when it comes to weight gain over Thanksgiving. I am pretty sure I read somewhere that the average American only gains about 3 pounds over the entire holiday season. I am pretty sure I surpassed that in one meal. There is a reason I left the land of fried cheese and brats.
4. Blogging is only fun when it’s wasting time at work.
5. There are very few people that I even remember from high school much less want to hang out with when I am back in Milwaukee.
6. Somerset, PA – and all the surrounding rinkie-dink towns can kiss my ass. If I never experience holiday traffic in Pennsylvania again it will be too soon.